Wednesday, June 15, 2011

as summer nears and the weather heats up, we pull out the shorts, capri's and short skirts and of course break out the flip flops. Now its time to pull out the anklets. here is some of them I have out in my line this summer. The theme for this season is flowers. last year was dragon flys and I sold them faster then I could make them lol. These are 10.00 a peice if bought through me and 17.20 if bought off my etsy.com shop. so hurry ladies, paint your toes, and throw on those flip flops and buy some anklets.                                            

3 comments:

  1. oooh anklets.... love the idea. So glad to have found you! I hope you'll stop by. I'll check out your work in the next day or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment dear, and I can make you this in many colors tammy, I have pleanty of red and a little turquiose left but I can mix some of the silver bugle beads in with the red and some of the turquoise with a flower bead on the side like this, would you like that sweety?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to order more Turquoise it seems to be in high demand this summer!!!

    ReplyDelete